Cape Charles, VA Low Income Housing

Cape Charles, VA Low Income Housing

We list 2 Low Income Apartment complexes in or near Cape Charles, VA

Our listings include:

1. Privately owned subsidized housing apartments.
2. Public Housing apartments. These are owned by the state. They are affordable rentals for families who are low income, seniors, or disabled. We list the local housing authorities. They may have information on how to help you with your rental payments.
3. Housing Choice Voucher aka Section 8 listings. Contact your public housing authority to apply. Note: Most of these Section 8 lists are closed or have extended waiting lists.


We display monthly rates for the apartments when possible. Most of subsidized apartments base the rent on income, therefore, you will need to contact the apartment directly for rates. We list all pertinent contact information.

Less than 1/4 of all HUD eligible households receive housing due to the current shortage of available housing. 2013 Harvard's Joint Center for Housing

HUD Fair Market Rent For Cape Charles, Virginia - Northampton County

Studio Apartments

$704

One Bedroom Apartments

$803

Two Bedroom Apartments

$1,098

Three Bedroom Apartments

$1,118
There are 2 Affordable Apartment Complexes in or near Cape Charles, VA

Heritage Acres Vi - Cape Charles


Cape Charles, VA - 23310
757-331-4148
Email
See What Other Users Are Saying
Apartment Costs (user reports): It's based off income and it's 30% of your income for your part and HUD section 202 pays the other 70%. You must have income in the income limits 2018 limits for one person is no more than $31.300 for 2 persons its $35,800
1/3 income
* See More User Reports on apartment costs

Are Utilities included in rent? (user reports): Water and Trash pick up are included in the rent.
* See More User Reports on utilities

Heritage acres vi is a senior low income housing apartment subsidized by the federal governments hud (housing and urban development division). Contact heritage acres vi for complete details on the current vacancies and housing applications.

View Full Details

Seabreeze Apartments - Cape Charles


Cape Charles, VA - 23310
757 331-4011
Seabreeze apartments is a senior low income housing apartment subsidized by the federal governments hud (housing and urban development division). Contact seabreeze apartments for complete details on the current vacancies and housing applications.

View Full Details
Nearby Cities


Apartment Checklist
Check For Waiting Lists
Most apartments have waiting lists. Search early and do not just settle on one apartment choice.

Contact Your Local Housing Authority
Housing authorities have many opportunities. Many do have closed waiting lists, but they may be able to provide other public housing resources.

Check The Federal Poverty Sliding Scale Guidelines
Check to see if you qualify for low cost or free housing by comparing the guidelines to your income records.



Search by zip code
© 2008 - 2021 PublicHousing.com Affordable Housing Network
162.214.73.46