Heritage Acres Vi

Low Income Housing
Cape Charles, VA
Contact Information

815 Randolph Avenue
Cape Charles, VA - 23310

757-331-4148 Click to call There are 5 reviews. Scroll down to see them. dwb1231@yahoo.com

See ALL Cape Charles Low Income Housing Apartments

Click to See ALL CAPE CHARLES Apartments
About Heritage Acres Vi

Heritage Acres Vi is a HUD Apartment. HUD residents usually pay 30% of their gross income for rent. The rent amount, less approved HUD deductions such as medical and child care expenses, and other allowances, includes a utility allowance. HUD Residents also may choose to pay what is known as flat rent. The HACC works with applicants to determine which rent arrangement is best for them.

Median apartment rental rate in this zip code: $687
Population in zip code: 4,736
Median age of those living in this zip code: 42.3
Average household income of those living in this zip code: $40,721
Average home value in this zip code: $186,336


Heritage Acres Vi is a senior low income housing apartment subsidized by the federal governments HUD (Housing and Urban Development Division). Contact Heritage Acres Vi for complete details on the current vacancies and housing applications.

Note: Apartments may not have openings or may have long waiting lists. Call for complete details.



Type: One Bedroom Available


Heritage Acres Vi Community Questionnaire

Are you familiar with Heritage Acres Vi? Help PublicHousing.com users like you answer some of the questions they have about Heritage Acres Vi.

User answers
  1. 1/3 income posted May 5, 2018
  2. It's based off income and it's 30% of your income for your part and HUD section 202 pays the other 70%. You must have income in the income limits 2018 limits for one person is no more than $31.300 for 2 persons its $35,800 posted November 13, 2018
Submitting comment...
User answers
  1. 1 person working on 13 but also has to do maintenance for ppl that live there posted May 5, 2018
  2. Yes there is a waiting list. Waiting time is hard to determine how long. posted November 13, 2018
Submitting comment...
User answers
  1. Not at all. Only difference between H.A. & reg projects is crackhead are older. Lots of drug & alcohol dealings posted May 5, 2018
  2. They are safe. Local police patrol the apartment complex many times a day. posted November 13, 2018
Submitting comment...
User answers
  1. Yes for a big depisit posted May 5, 2018
  2. Pets are allow. Max pets is 2 and there is a deposit of $300 per pet. We will let you do payment arrangements posted November 13, 2018
Submitting comment...
User answers
  1. Water and Trash pick up are included in the rent. posted November 13, 2018
Submitting comment...
Submitting comment...

Rate and Review

Please enter your first and last name separated by a space (e.g. Jane Miller)
Submitting review...

See ALL Cape Charles Low Income Housing Apartments

Click to See ALL CAPE CHARLES Apartments

Nearby Listings

Seabreeze Apartments
Cape Charles, VA
View Full Details

Sunnyside Village Apartments Cheriton
Cheriton, VA
View Full Details

Dogwood View Apartments
Nassawadox, VA
View Full Details

Peter Cartwright Manor
Exmore, VA
View Full Details

Crispus Attucks Apartments
Exmore, VA
View Full Details

Eastern Shore Arc House
Belle Haven, VA
View Full Details

Mill Run Apartments Belle Haven
Belle Haven, VA
View Full Details

Langley Square Ii Apartments
Hampton, VA
View Full Details

Diggs Drive Group Home
Hampton, VA
View Full Details

Langley Square I Apartments
Hampton, VA
View Full Details

Apartment Checklist

Check For Waiting Lists

Most apartments have waiting lists. Search early and do not just settle on one apartment choice.

Contact Your Local Housing Authority

Housing authorities have many opportunities. Many do have closed waiting lists, but they may be able to provide other public housing resources.

Check The Federal Poverty Sliding Scale Guidelines

Check to see if you qualify for low cost or free housing by comparing the guidelines to your income records.