We list 4 Low Income Apartment complexes in or near Hermitage, MO
Our listings include:
1. Privately owned subsidized housing apartments.
2. Public Housing apartments. These are owned by the state. They are affordable rentals for families who are low income, seniors, or disabled. We list the local housing authorities. They may have information on how to help you with your rental payments.
3. Housing Choice Voucher aka Section 8 listings. Contact your public housing authority to apply. Note: Most of these Section 8 lists are closed or have extended waiting lists.
We display monthly rates for the apartments when possible. Most of subsidized apartments base the rent on income, therefore, you will need to contact the apartment directly for rates. We list all pertinent contact information.
Less than 1/4 of all HUD eligible households receive housing due to the current shortage of available housing. 2013 Harvard's Joint Center for Housing
HUD Fair Market Rent For Hermitage, Missouri - Hickory County
One Bedroom Apartments
Two Bedroom Apartments
Three Bedroom Apartments
There are 4 Affordable Apartments in or near Hermitage, MO
Hickory estates is a low income housing apartment subsidized by the federal governments hud (housing and urban development division). Contact hickory estates for complete details on the current vacancies and housing applications.
Bolivar, MO - 65613
(417) 326-2427 Listing Location: 20.27 miles from Hermitage
Ashton Heights offers 20 low income one bedroom units. This is a Low Income Housing Tax Credit community and will have rent and income restrictions based on the Area Median Income.Given the demand for low income housing, there may be a wait...
Oaktree Villa is a senior low income housing apartment subsidized by the federal governments HUD (Housing and Urban Development Division). Contact Oaktree Villa for complete details on the current vacancies and housing applications....
Warsaw, MO - 65355
(660) 547-2311 Listing Location: 25.04 miles from Hermitage
Fairview Apartments offers 20 low income one and two bedroom units. This is a Low Income Housing Tax Credit community and will have rent and income restrictions based on the Area Median Income.Given the demand for low income housing, there ...