We list 1 Low Income Apartment complex in or near Vadnais Heights, MN
Our listings include:
1. Privately owned subsidized housing apartments.
2. Public Housing apartments. These are owned by the state. They are affordable rentals for families who are low income, seniors, or disabled. We list the local housing authorities. They may have information on how to help you with your rental payments.
3. Housing Choice Voucher aka Section 8 listings. Contact your public housing authority to apply. Note: Most of these Section 8 lists are closed or have extended waiting lists.
We display monthly rates for the apartments when possible. Most of subsidized apartments base the rent on income, therefore, you will need to contact the apartment directly for rates. We list all pertinent contact information.
Less than 1/4 of all HUD eligible households receive housing due to the current shortage of available housing. 2013 Harvard's Joint Center for Housing
Vadnais Heights, MN - 55109
WebsiteSee What Other Users Are Saying
Apartment Costs (user reports): 30% of your income
* See More User Reports on apartment costs
Are Utilities included in rent? (user reports): Water, Trash
* See More User Reports on utilities
Is there a waiting list? (user reports) Opens up on the 17th
* See More User Reports providing waiting lists
Are these apartments safe? (user reports) Yes
* See More User Reports regarding apartment safety
family, subsidized section 8, 2 and 3 bedroom towhome apartments.office location: 1098 county road doffice hours: monday-friday, 8:00 to 4:30 pmrent range: approximately 30% of gross monthly incomevadnais highlands is located off 694 and highway 61,
View Full Details
Most apartments have waiting lists. Search early and do not just settle on one apartment choice.
Contact Your Local Housing Authority
Housing authorities have many opportunities. Many do have closed waiting lists, but they may be able to provide other public housing resources.
Check The Federal Poverty Sliding Scale Guidelines
Check to see if you qualify for low cost or free housing by comparing the guidelines to your income records.