We list 4 Low Income Apartment complexes in or near Murfreesboro, AR
Our listings include:
1. Privately owned subsidized housing apartments.
2. Public Housing apartments. These are owned by the state. They are affordable rentals for families who are low income, seniors, or disabled. We list the local housing authorities. They may have information on how to help you with your rental payments.
3. Housing Choice Voucher aka Section 8 listings. Contact your public housing authority to apply. Note: Most of these Section 8 lists are closed or have extended waiting lists.
We display monthly rates for the apartments when possible. Most of subsidized apartments base the rent on income, therefore, you will need to contact the apartment directly for rates. We list all pertinent contact information.
Less than 1/4 of all HUD eligible households receive housing due to the current shortage of available housing. 2013 Harvard's Joint Center for Housing
HUD Fair Market Rent For Murfreesboro, Arkansas - Pike County
One Bedroom Apartments
Two Bedroom Apartments
Three Bedroom Apartments
There are 4 Affordable Apartments in or near Murfreesboro, AR
Pine view manor housing is a senior low income housing apartment subsidized by the federal governments hud (housing and urban development division). Contact pine view manor housing for complete details on the current vacancies and housing application
pike county housing authority provides low income residents with housing assistance through the management of programs such as low rent public housing and the housing choice voucher program - section 8. These programs are income based and eligibility
Nashville, AR - 71852
(870) 234-7401 Listing Location: 12.55 miles from Murfreesboro
Howard County Housing Agency provides low income residents with housing assistance through the management of the Housing Choice Voucher Program - Section 8. This program is income based and eligibility requirements are set by HUD. There may be a w...
Amity, AR - 71921
(870) 342-5750 Listing Location: 18.82 miles from Murfreesboro
Amity Housing Authority Arkansas provides low income residents with housing assistance through the management of Low Rent Public Housing. This program is income based and the eligibility requirements are set by HUD. There may be a waiting list for...