We list 2 Low Income Apartment complexes in or near Shenandoah, GA
Our listings include:
1. Privately owned subsidized housing apartments.
2. Public Housing apartments. These are owned by the state. They are affordable rentals for families who are low income, seniors, or disabled. We list the local housing authorities. They may have information on how to help you with your rental payments.
3. Housing Choice Voucher aka Section 8 listings. Contact your public housing authority to apply. Note: Most of these Section 8 lists are closed or have extended waiting lists.
We display monthly rates for the apartments when possible. Most of subsidized apartments base the rent on income, therefore, you will need to contact the apartment directly for rates. We list all pertinent contact information.
Less than 1/4 of all HUD eligible households receive housing due to the current shortage of available housing. 2013 Harvard's Joint Center for Housing
See What Other Users Are Saying
Apartment Costs (user reports): 30 per cent of rent
* See More User Reports on apartment costs
Are Utilities included in rent? (user reports): All
Which utilities included
* See More User Reports on utilities
Are these apartments safe? (user reports) Yes , have security no
* See More User Reports regarding apartment safety
shenandoah forest apartments is a family low income housing apartment subsidized by the federal governments hud (housing and urban development division). Contact shenandoah forest apartments for complete details on the current vacancies and housin
View Full Details
Shenandoah, GA - 30265
Shenandoah villas is a family low income housing apartment subsidized by the federal governments hud (housing and urban development division). Contact shenandoah villas for complete details on the current vacancies and housing applications.
View Full Details
Most apartments have waiting lists. Search early and do not just settle on one apartment choice.
Contact Your Local Housing Authority
Housing authorities have many opportunities. Many do have closed waiting lists, but they may be able to provide other public housing resources.
Check The Federal Poverty Sliding Scale Guidelines
Check to see if you qualify for low cost or free housing by comparing the guidelines to your income records.